- The Creativity Workshop in Barcelona will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- The Creativity Workshop in Barcelona meets for 5 days, 3 1/2 hours per day (from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM). You will have the rest of the time to wander around Barcelona and the vicinity.
- Class will take place at Hotel HCC Open, located in the historic Eixample neighborhood, a 10-minute walk from the elegant shopping district Passeig de Gràcia and some of the most famous architecture of Antoni Gaudí.
- Barcelona is a city of extraordinary architecture,
world-class museums, chic beaches, and tranquil parks, boasting a fabulous nightlife and seafood to die for; there is a beautiful beachfront/restaurant district where you can stroll, sunbathe, swim, or people-watch.
- This magnificent city inspired the artists Gaudí, Picasso, Dalí, and Miró, all of whom have works displayed prominently here.
- Seaside resort towns, such as Sitges, are only a
half-hour train ride away.
- The sounds and sights of this dynamic city will fuel your creative endeavors in the Workshop, while the techniques we explore in class will heighten your appreciation of Barcelona.