- The Creativity Workshop in Dubai will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- This Long Weekend Intensive Workshop meets for 4 days, 4 hours per day (from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM). You will have the rest of the time to sightsee.
- Class will take place in Dubai's Marina district at Marina Byblos Hotel, just a 5-minute walk from Jumeirah Beach.
- This vibrant international city is a place of dynamic
contrasts, where luxurious ultramodern malls, ancient marketplaces, pristine beaches, and vast deserts live side by side.
- Opportunities for inspiration and discovery abound, whether you use your free time to visit traditional local handcrafters in nearby Sharjah, have a moonlight picnic in the desert, hunt for bargains in the local antiques and gold markets, or go skiing on the world's tallest indoor ski slope.
- The techniques we explore in this course will sharpen your appreciation of Dubai and its surroundings, and the sounds and sights of this fascinating city will surely feed your creative work in class. For those attendees who are from Dubai, our creativity exercises will help you look at the city and your surroundings in a whole new way.