- The Creativity Workshop in Dublin will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- The Creativity Workshop in Dublin meets for 5 days, 3 1/2 hours per day (from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM). You will have the rest of the time free to sightsee.
- Class will take place at the O’Callaghan
Alexander Hotel in central Dublin, close to Trinity
College and Grafton Street, which is known for its fashionable
shops and street performers called “buskers.”
- Rich with culture, Dublin is famous for
its writers, such as James Joyce and Samuel Beckett, as well as for traditional Irish music.
- This vibrant city of green parks, vast museums, and historic landmarks is wonderfully compact, conducive to strolling around and relaxing. The fine Georgian area, as typified by Merrion and Fitzwilliam Squares, is only a short walk from the famous St. Stephen’s Green.
- Just half an hour from the city center, you will find mountain walks, stately homes and gardens, sandy beaches, and charming fishing villages.
- At night, the city comes alive with everything from trendy cafe bars along the cobblestone streets of the area called Temple Bar to the more traditional Dublin pub.
- The techniques we explore in this creativity course will heighten your appreciation of Dublin and its surroundings, while the sounds and sights of this beautiful locale will help spark your creative work in class.