- The Creativity Workshop in Florence will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- The Creativity Workshop in Florence meets for 5 days, 3 1/2 hours per day (from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM). You will have the rest of the time to meander around this breathtaking city, home of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and Botticelli.
- Class will be held at Hotel Montebello Splendid, located in a peaceful residential area, just a few blocks from the Arno River and the Opera House, and a 15 minute walk to the Duomo (Florence's magnificent Gothic cathedral) and the famous Uffizi Gallery.
- Traveling outside one's own culture is known
to be one of the best ways to stimulate creativity and achieve self-discovery. We have chosen Florence to be one of our worldwide locations on account of its one-of-a-kind inspirational offerings.
- Renowned for its art and architecture, Florence is filled with sights that are sure to spark your imagination, whether you're admiring the works of Renaissance painters, strolling across the Ponte Vecchio, or soaking in the scene over a delicious meal or some refreshing gelato in one of the city's many piazzas.
- While your experiences and surroundings in Florence will ignite your imagination, the creativity exercises we do in class will enhance the way you see this vibrant city.