- The Creativity Workshop in New York City will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- The 4-day Workshops meet 3 hours per day, from 10:30 AM to
The Weekend Intensive Workshops meet from 10 AM to 5 PM each day with a lunch break.
- Class will take place at the Meta Center, located in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, on West 29th Street, between Seventh and Eighth Avenues.
Why New York City?
- Famous for its museums, cultural life,
shopping, and restaurants, New York City is a great place to recharge your battery and find inspiration.
- Whether you want to visit art galleries, go to a dance performance, see a Broadway show, browse through one-of-a-kind shops, explore different neighborhoods, or simply people-watch and soak in the city's unique energy, New York has something for everyone.
- While the techniques we explore in our creativity course will sharpen your appreciation of New York, the sounds and sights of this exhilarating city will fuel your creative work in class.