- The Creativity Workshop in Prague will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- The Creativity Workshop in Prague meets for 5 days, 3 1/2 hours per day (from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM). You will have the rest of your time free to take in this breathtaking city, famous for its blocks of original Baroque and Art Nouveau buildings.
- Class will be held at Hotel Paris, a beautiful Art Nouveau building in Prague’s historical center, in a section primarily open to pedestrians only. From here, you will be within easy walking distance of Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square.
- Traveling outside one's own culture is known to
be one of the greatest ways to stimulate creativity and achieve self-discovery. We have chosen Prague to be one of our worldwide locations on account of its unique inspirational qualities.
- Home to Kafka and Mozart, Prague is a charming city of grand pastel-colored buildings, world-class music, enchanting puppet theatres, and verdant parks. This small city invites you to wander its winding cobblestone streets and stop in at one of its sumptuous old cafes for a luscious dessert or Bohemian beer.
- While your surroundings and experiences in Prague will help to awaken your imagination, the techniques we explore in class will sharpen your appreciation of Prague.