- The Creativity Workshop in Singapore will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a
transformative experience, helping them to write their books,
start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition
to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- This weekend intensive Creativity Workshop meets from 9 AM to 1 PM.
- It will take place at the Singapore Management University.
- This pristine city-state is home to several different cultures, making this the perfect spot to excite your imagination, as creativity flourishes in places where different traditions and histories converge.
- Opportunities for inspiration and discovery abound in this thriving international city, whether you use your free time to visit the historic Chinese Heritage Museum, go to the beach, share breakfast with an orangutan at the renowned zoological gardens, or have a proper Victorian high tea at the elegant Raffles Hotel.
- The techniques we explore in this creativity course will sharpen
your appreciation of Singapore, and the sounds and sights of
this multicultural city will surely feed your creative work